The warmer weather and beach days are now in full force. Spring and the rainy season is making way for warm, sunshiny days. Gardens are now in full bloom and starting to grow their first fruits and veggies. Roses bushes are as vibrant as ever. Schools out and the next 90 days will fill our lives with joy, memories, and ample time spent outdoors. As you make plans for the coming weeks, here are 20 things to keep in mind to help make this summer one to remember.
- Create Routines and Traditions. Go out for ice cream once a week, have a backyard bonfire every Friday night, do something to add cadence to your life.
- Take a trip. Whether its a day trip to the town next door or a full blown vacation, take a trip! Do something outside of your regular routine that you can remember for years to come.
- Visit Friends and Family. After a year and a half of being away from PA I just got back from a trip home and wow! My only regret is that I wish I’d gone home to visit sooner.
- Go swimming. The pool, the beach, a lake it doesn’t matter, just get out there and make some summer memories.
- Complete your summer projects. Whether big or small, complete the project! When you’re done, you’ll be glad you did it.
- Watch the sunset. Sunsets are the art God has made for us. Get out there and enjoy one.
- Take time to rest. Rest is an important part of repairing your mind and soul. Taking the time to rest will make you a better worker and person overall.
- Take pictures. Don’t forget to snap some photos for memories sake. You’ll be glad you did.
- Get involved. Summertime is a great time to get involved in your community. Pick a charity, a church, or something in your area to spend some time building relationships and giving back to your area.
- Improve yourself. Summer is a great time to try a new hairstyle, skincare routine, or lifestyle habit.
I hope you’ll find something from this list that will inspire you to make your summer the best one you’ve ever had. If you end up doing something please share in the comments below, we’d love to hear what you did or plan to do!